Sunday, January 20, 2013

I made an Animoto!

I decided to make my first Animoto today!  I wanted to test it out, and make one all about me.  I almost didn't though.  I hate writing/making stuff about me.  It's so hard, and I never know what to say!  Once thought about what I wanted to say, and where I wanted the Animoto to go, the process became easier.  By "the process," I don't mean the physical making of the Animoto.  The website was so easy to use!  (Which I wasn't expecting, if truth be told.  I was having flahbacks to the last time I made a video with Windows when I was making my teaching portfolio.  Nightmare!)  By "the process," I mean chossing the photos and writing the text/captions to go along with the video.  It was actually kind-of fun to make!  I think it's superb, if I do say so myself...



4 comments:

  1. Nice job with your Animoto. I agree, once you get started, it is easy to do. I am excited to mess around with different ideas to use with my kids. We are starting a unit in math on shapes, and I think that a vocab lesson on the shapes might work.
    I also learned that we have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not think to do a "All About Me" animoto! Good job, Bryan. You seem to have the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great idea! This would be a really fun way to introduce yourself to your class at the beginning of the year. It would also be a great project to involve older students in at the beginning of the year to introduce themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! You have given me hope because I am scared to death to tackle the Animoto. I love that it is about yourself and think it is important for students to know who their teacher is. Also, I love your profile picture. Did you draw that yourself?

    ReplyDelete