Monday, January 28, 2013

Animoto Project Ideas

So, I've been thinking about how to use Animoto in my classroom.  I LOVE how Anna had her Kindergarten students make a class Animoto to define adding.  That gave me the idea to have my students create an Animoto about the purposes for writing, since our new writing unit (Writing for Many Purposes!) will begin sometime this week.  I think this will be a great way for students to think about, and connect with, the unit.  In this way, they are thouroughly introduced to the topic, and are more invested in their learning!  I think that this will also be a great way to collaborate, since students will be making the video as a class.  Maybe groups of students can be responsible for different types of writing???  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Good idea, and if you move forward with this idea, you can also use it for your Literacy Project.

    ReplyDelete