Sunday, February 10, 2013

Live Binder

The same teacher who recommended Mrs. Renz's blog also recommended Live Binder.  Live Binder is an online "3-ring binder."  Any resources you have can be "filed" into a binder that can then be shared.  My colleague had gotten so many great resources form here, and this was another site that I have been intending to check out.  It's pretty neat!  I would love to have digital copies of all my resources and "file" it away.  It would save so much paper, and the reosurces would be so easy to look for!

Here is an example of a Live Binder with free technology tools for teachers!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!Now that is one super organized teacher! Will I ever get there? I don't think I have to...I can "use" hers! Thanks for sharing...now if only I had some technology in my classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...absolutely amazing! I thought I was somewhat organized but now I'm not so sure anymore! Something else for me to try now I just need to find some more time to explore all of these new technologies.

    ReplyDelete